Global Bridge Educational Center was founded in 2007. Initially it functioned as a language center, after that the school and the Children’s Development Center were founded, which became an integral part of the educational center. We offer a full range of core curriculum classes, which are fully aligned with state and national teaching standards, as well as a variety of cultural and extracurricular opportunities. We only employ fully qualified and experienced teachers. Furthermore, our qualified educational consultants provide educational counseling to help Armenians realize their academic dreams.
- To educate, inspire and empower people through language, culture and community.
- To provide high quality English language instruction for students preparing for academic study abroad, and professionals seeking to enhance their career
- Empower students to become full participants in the international university community through superior language learning, cultural awareness and learning skills.
- We will also lead in generating practical and theoretical knowledge that enables people to better understand our world and improve conditions for local
and global communities.
- Our mission is to foster each child’s well-being as a foundation for academic and life success by drawing on the strengths of the child.
- To assist each and every student by identifying individualized career pathways
- To each person’s ability to reach their potential in acting for society’s good.
- To become a premier educational center recognized for its diversity, and known for excellence in teaching, learning and research.
Statement of Values
In pursuing our vision and in support of our mission, we are guided by a shared collection of values:
Responsibility imposes a sense of duty on advisors to provide accurate information and on students to make educated decisions through the utilization of available resources. Through open dialogue, advisors and students forge a partnership that empowers students to be self-directed.
Higher education exposes students to new ideas and opportunities, which can inspire them to explore their own path toward academic and professional fulfillment. Advisors help facilitate this process through the promotion of University involvement and identification of interests, abilities, and goals leading to self-discovery.
We aspire to advance the academic advising profession by developing and continuously improving programs and services in response to the changing needs of our diverse student population. Using advances in technology and research, the College of Education Undergraduate Advising Center will create and assess groundbreaking practices while supporting professional development and promoting self-enrichment.